Re: [ga] It Beats Voting....

Actually, couple months ago, I checked into this issue and the answer
was still NO.

Eventhough, the dollar amount is not significant, still you need
to go through the whole approval procedure through the Treasury and
the UN monitoring office. Completed transactions would in fact be
a violation of the sanctions.

That is why .IQ is still not operational yet.

Kindly let me know if the law has been modified? Which Article and
what Date?

Regards,

Asaad Alnajjar
CEO Millennium Inc.
Los Angeles, CA, USA

At Tuesday, 18 September 2001, "John Berryhill Ph.D. J.D." <john@johnberryhill.
com> wrote:

>And if you are going to infiltrate, make sure to bring along your VISA
>card....

All that