[ga] The Business Constituency

On 2 September Danny Younger wrote:

"The newly posted draft of the revised Business Constituency Charter ... conveniently eliminates the sectoral diversity requirement for NC reps".

Mr. Younger is mistaken. The charter posted is the BC original charter. In common with other constituencies we have a geographic diversity requirement for our representatives not a sectoral one. My apologies for wasting the time of the GA on this matter that Mr. Younger chose not to check with the BC about first.

Philip Sheppard
BC