Re: [ga] who handles registrar complaints?

Dear all,

I am afraid there may be some truth to this claim of personality over content.
But I believe, wearing my socioligist hat, that this is more a matter of the
club mentality that has developed within the www/internet technical community
rather than a personal reflection on Mr. Smith.  It is a snobbery that is all
pervasive in the true digital divide.

Dumping on ICANN as a whole is non-constructive, it is akin to a minority hating
all of the majority because of the bigotry of a few.  I do not even think that
the staff recognizes that they act arrogantly.  I have met and spoken with Luis
and Andrew and I am sure they have no idea who I am and do not care because I am
not someone in the club.  but I can ask two important questions.

1. Who owns ICANN? and

2. Who can we complain to about registration abuses by registrars?

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation in answering my questions.

Sincerely,
Eric