RE: [ga] who handles registrar complaints?

>Damn fine question!!

You see that doesn't matter.  I don't bow down before the greatness of the
ICANN staff and kiss their asses.  They then use that as an excuse not to
answer, ignore the question, etc.  The content of the question does not
matter, it is who asked it.  Of course this type of activity violates the
agreements ICANN has with DOC to operate in an open and transparent manner.
I treat ICANN staff the same way they treat individual domain holders and
they don't seem to like it.  I suggest they quit if they don't like it.

>if we had an Individuals and a Registrants
>constituency

Unfortunately the current ICANN staff will never let this happen in any
meaningful way.  They will just bring in more people like themselves and the
current situation will get worse.  The focus should be on getting rid of the
current ICANN so it will be possible to proceed with such a plan.  The only
way to do this is similar to what the Navy does when a ship goes bad ...
they clear out the whole lot and start over.

Russ Smith