[ga] sub-lists utilisation

Dear Secretariat,
there is no response by our Alt-Chair who is probably on vacation right
now. I have therefore two questions.
- is there any cost/ressource allocation problem in renaming a sub-list so
it might serve another purpose without a mental gymnastic for the Members
to equal a name with another topic?
- what would you need in term of reaquest/approbation to make such a change?

Right now I observe there is a need for:
- Registrant Constituency preparation
- ICANN Registrars Policy
- Internet User Constituency preparation

Thank you for your cooperation.
Jefsey