[ga] NC Proposal for an Individuals' Constituency

Dear Names Council representative,

This is a reminder that the General Assembly has already resolved to express
its support for the immediate acknowledgement of an Individuals'
Constituency.  This sentiment has been expressed over and over again, and we
are waiting for the Council to take action.

The ICANN Board in Stockholm declared, "Proposal should come through the NC.
We would entertain any reasonable proposal in accordance with Bylaws."
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/icann/stockholm/archive/scribe-bod-060401.html

The preliminary agenda for the 9 September Public Forum requires the Names
Council to report on status of DNSO review.   We are expecting you to have a
proposal ready which will allow for the creation of such a constituency.
This should be your highest priority, and we have waited far too long already.

At this time we are asking you to declare whether you (on behalf of your
respective constituency) will support this goal and quickly see it through to
fruition.

We look forward to your reply on this matter.

Best regards,
Danny Younger