[ga] GA chair's request about Individuals' Constituency

Danny,
Thank you for widely posting your comments on an individuals constituency. As you know new constituencies are a part of the NC business plan and handled by the Review task force. That TF will be the conduit for a recommendation to the NC on matters within its competence.

 As a matter of procedure your request would best be directed to the chair of the TF. As that is myself I will assume that request has been made.

Please send me one document based on previous GA discussion which outlines the rationale for an Individuals constituency together with information on the level of support and dissent for the proposal. On receipt I will table this for discussion with the task force.

Philip Sheppard
NC Chair
Chair review Task Force