Re: [ga] Consumer/Registrant Protection Consitituency

Kent, your comment was pretty unfair, IMO.  The problem is the other way
around. ICANN itself has set out an agenda which is much more than
technical.  Why do we have a handful of TLDs?  Technical problems?   Why
do we have a UDRP?  Technical issues?   Why do we have anti-privacy
policies?  Technical issues?  When you make policy decisions, then
people care who has the power, and how they are selected.

   Jamie