Re: [ga] GA member for .org Task Force

Danny,

We may not have a formal voting mechanism, but do you think it would be a
good idea to ask for a ga-announce message to be sent to the entire
membership and include a timeline for those who may want to participate?
Could Elizabeth squeeze that in to her busy schedule?

I would suggest 7 days for nomination or self-nomination, 7 days for
opportinities to discuss and debate on the list, followed by 7 days polling.

Regards,
Joanna