RE: [ga] Re: [announce] NC telecon 16 August 2001 - agenda

It's corporate-speak for "we don't want to spend the money." Note that, it
is a far cry from "we don't have the money to spend" (maybe true, for DNSO).

> Could someone please send a book of commonly misused
> words and word
> combinations by the DNSO and ICANN to explain what words like "budget
> constraints" mean according to their definition.

Since DNSO funding comes from ICANN, DNSO doesn't have it, but ICANN does.

> According to all the dictionaries I have checked out it means the DNSO can
not
> afford video conferencing which we all know is a bunch of bologna.
>
> :)

Since video conferncing is one of those things where costs scale up with
service, there may be an issue here. But, ICANN doesn't have to pay union
scale, so what's the problem? Any video is better than no video.