[ga] Re: [announce] NC telecon 16 August 2001 - agenda

<snip>

>   3. The NC will not be webcast due to budget constraints.
<snip>

Another year goes by with millions of people video conferencing and not one
DNSO meeting can.  Makes one wonder what "budget constraints" really refers
to.  Could someone please send a book of commonly misused words and word
combinations by the DNSO and ICANN to explain what words like "budget
constraints" mean according to their definition.  According to all the
dictionaries I have checked out it means the DNSO can not afford video
conferencing which we all know is a bunch of bologna.

:)

~k