Re: [ga] Domain names as observed

On 20:17 30/07/01, Kent Crispin said:
> > What is the necessary familiarity you require?
>At least enough so that you don't produce utter nonsense like:
>    "The domain name system is totaly independent from any
>     technical frame work."

I suppose that Kent Crispin and I are some of the most seasoned Members of
this list concerning public data network naming and addressing issues. This
thread will therefore develop privately and conclude in a glass of beer in
Marina del Rey. I will foot the trip, so I expect Kent to foot the beer.
Jefsey