RE: [ga] Domain names as observed

among
|> us who want us to shut up about Domain Name owners' rights, the function
of
|> the DNSO GA is exactly to help shaping the law, where there is currently
a barely
|> filled vacuum.

Sorry Joop, that is not a function of the GA at all.  Much as some people
may like it to be.  The GA has a clearly defined function and charter.
Trying to subvert the GA into a political body by making statements similar
to the above is clearly abusing your membership in the GA.

The GA is far better off concentrating on the charter it has been given and
becoming effective in doing so.

If yourself and others wish to engage in political/legalistic policy making
of that nature I would suggest using another forum.  I would personally be
willing to participate in the correct forum as I see merit in attempting to
do so.  In the GA is not the place.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.