Re: [ga] Domain names as observed (was Tucows Response to Cochet tiTransfer Letter)

Bottom line, for our registry anyway, is that as long as fees are
paid, it takes a court order to revoke a domain - as long as we have
our operations in the US.  I suppose that registries that are off-
shore can operate differently.  We work to protect registrants, not
disenfranchise them.

Nite all.

Leah