[ga] Review Task Force Update requested

Dear Roberto,

The minutes from the last NC teleconference report that Philip Sheppard
informed the Council that the Review Task Force activity has started with 6
constituencies' represented out of 7 (a ccTLD representative has not been
nominated), and that the TF will do its work via a web-based forum known to
Peter de Blanc in order to evaluate such a forum for wider use.

Can you advise if there is a publicly archived mailing list for this Task
Force?   Perhaps you might know if this web-based forum has been created, or
where we might find the Terms of Reference for this Task Force?  Can you let
us know if you have been in contact with the other constituency
representatives, and what progress has been made so far?

The last time that I checked the members of the Task Force were:

Philip Sheppard (Chair)
Axel Aus der Muhlen
Erica Roberts
Tony Holmes
Milton Mueller

Has the gTLD constituency nominated a representative?  Has there been
movement on the issue of the Individuals' Constituency in discussions so far?
  How can we in the Assembly assist your efforts?

Looking forward to your preliminary report,

Best regards,
Danny Younger