RE: [ga] Domain names as observed (was Tucows Response to Cochet tiTransfer Letter)

  • To: <ga@dnso.org>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Domain names as observed (was Tucows Response to Cochet tiTransfer Letter)
  • From: "Dassa" <dassa@dhs.org>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 17:58:36 +1000
  • Sender: owner-ga@dnso.org

I'm afraid Eric you are assuming too much power for the GA.  The GA can not
declare what a domain is or what rights are assigned to one.

For you to declare domain names have property rights does not make it true.
Especially where there is substantial evidence and precedents to indicate
otherwise.  We might wish it was otherwise but that doesn't make it a fact.

Darryl (Dassa) Lynch.