[ga] Who is a GA member?

Dear Elisabeth,

One of our members, Eric Dierker, has posed a question that should not remain
unanswered;  Eric writes:  "Mr. Steinberg is not registered to vote in our
registry.  Just how is he a member of the GA?  Or is he and if so why?"
http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-full/Arc08/msg00136.html

In our documents, we have a statement issued by the Secretariat that states:
"The DNSO General Assembly is composed of those persons who want to be
members of that assembly. At present, this includes "ex-officio" the
subscribers to the GA-lists, the participants to the DNSO Constituencies and
the participants to the Working Groups."
http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2000.GA-voting-registry.html

By this definition, Mr. Steinberg (in light of his acceptance statement) is
legitimately a member of the Assembly (in that his desire to participate has
been noted).  We must however ask  -- has this definition of membership ever
been ratified by the Assembly?

Even if we accept the "At present" definition which cites subscribers to
lists and participants in constituencies (there are no currently active
Working Groups), we still don't have a readily determined answer to Eric's
question, as there is no list posted anywhere that states precisely who is
currently a GA member.

Does the Secretariat have any objection to posting a full list of the current
GA membership?