Re: [ga] Letter from ICANN to New.net

Kent Crispin wrote:

> I look forward to the cessation of your use of email, then, since the design
> of the email protocols came straight out of the IETF...

Well, I'm going to end this silliness right now.  Mr. Crispin, I look forward to

the cessation of  your use of all optics, and all electronic communications,
since
one of my grandfathers helped put that first branch of physics together, and
another one did the second.  And, at least as to the second, they would not
like to see such misuse.

Bill Lovell