Re: [ga] Letter from ICANN to New.net

On Thu, Jul 26, 2001 at 02:12:22PM -0700, Patrick Greenwell wrote:
> Roberto,
>
> It's unfortunate that so few people have read New.net's position paper
> carefully, including it would appear ICANN staff and Stuart Lynn.

Gee, which should we believe -- the words in New.net's position paper,
or your words when you say that they have in fact created an alternate
root?

> In it, New.net does not argue for multiple roots systems,

What they argue really isn't very important -- they are so full of hype
you can't tell what they are talking about anyway.  What matters is what
they *do*, and they have *done* is create an alternate root.

--
Kent Crispin                               "Be good, and you will be