[ga] Dan Steinberg

I just want to inform any newbies who don't already know, that Dan Steinberg
(Open Root Server Confederation; Canada) was one of the members of the
Membership Advisory Committee (“MAC”) back in 1999 that "recommended that the
election of At Large Directors be undertaken in at least two tranches
[portions], so that the experience of the first effort could be used to adjust
the process for the remaining elections to the extent necessary to increase
the odds of a broadly representative electorate."

I wonder how truly representative of the GA's sentiments Mr. Steinberg will be
with respect to the UDRP? I hope we'll hear from him now and then...

Sincerely,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos