Re: [ga] Dan Steinberg elected as the GA delegate to the NC UDRP TF

Sotiris, there are many members of the GA list who rarely post.
Dan is the sort who lurks and posts when there is something
substantive to say.  He has been around this situation for many
years, is an attorney and well respected by most of the internet
community.  I will not speak for him, but I suspect that those who
voted for him are well aware of his positions and capabilties.  He
will represent us well, I'm sure.

Leah