Reply to Ross Rader - Re: [ga] VeriSign complains...

I will start my reply by stating that it appears VeriSign is claiming that
Tucows has engaged in slamming or poaching VeriSign customers
(http://www.newsbytes.com/news/01/168146.html).

Another issue is that the Registrant customers are VeriSign's first, and it also
appears that VeriSign is contractually obligated to its customers.  As you know,
there are a lot of creative tactics that can be deployed by competing
Registrars, Registrar Affiliates and Registrar Resellers unbeknownst to the
Registrant.

What exactly does Tucows gain from it opposing VeriSign's "default
no-acknowledgement" position.

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman