[ga] Motion Accepted

Dear Patrick,

I have no objection to accepting the motion that you have proposed.  At some
point our Secretariat will advise when it is ready to once more support the
activities of the General Assembly.  Perhaps we might be able to conclude a
vote on this motion by early October (according to the most recent timetable
put forth).  In the meantime, you may wish to get a "sense of the GA" on this
topic through a poll.

To facilitate that effort, and in response to the recommendation put forth by
Bill Lovell to create our own website, I have begun building such a site
(with an area devoted to current motions).  You may visit
http://www.icannworld.org to see the results of my efforts over the course of
this weekend.

Clicking on the General Assembly Link will take you to the page that leads
you to the Straw Poll.

Best regards,
Danny