[ga] Comments from Danny Younger

If the topic of alternate roots is not "beyond the scope" of our ICANN
President, then it should not be "beyond the scope of the DNSO", even if so
declared by the Names Council.   It would be appropriate for the GA to again
petition the Council for a working group on this topic... I am not arguing
that a different policy needs to be adopted, only that we should exercise our
right to consider this policy, and if required, submit recommendations to
improve upon that policy.