[ga] NC Breakdown

For those interested (I was bored) I have done a breakdown by region and
country of the Names Council.  Despite the rules not as diverse as one would
have expected.

Regions

7 - North America
6 - Europe
4 - Latin America
4 - Asia-Pacific
0 - Africa

So North America and Europe have 13/21 positions.  Not surprising I suppose
when you consider Internet connectvitiy but would be useful to know if the
proportions are in line with numbers of internet connected people.

Countries

6 - US
3 - UK
2 - Australia