Re: [ga] SABOT

On Tue, 03 Jul 2001 15:32:01 -0700, you wrote:

> Now you know I hate order and authority as much as the next guy. And I am
> adamant we still need to have all of the lists resolve to GA-Full which
would
> clear up your objection here.

I imagine that it would be possible for the DNSO Secretariat to set the
mailing lists so that all mails were forwarded to [ga-full].  This would be
a budensome task and I cannot see any support for it except from Jefsey
Morfin himself.

> As you can see we are having trouble getting our secretariat to cooperate,
so
> it will take me some time to get the list resolving to the GA-Full.  But
help
> me out in the meantime and leave the sublist threads where they belong
please?

However, I will ask the list if anyone else would like to see this done.  If
there is any support we can then attempt to see what can be arranged.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss