[ga] Dealing with bounced and returned mail

Dear DNSO Secretariat

I understand from Philip Sheppard that the DNSO Secretariat is responsible
for processing bounced and returned mails.  Until now, I have assumed that
task.

As there is a great deal of work reposting mails, writing to people etc., I
have tried to ask that these tasks be automated.  You tell me this is cannot
be done using Majordomo.

Since we seem not to be achieving a satisfactory resilution privately, I
will now ask that all mail between us be copied to the GA and Names Council
mailing lists.

Could you please advise what you see as the difficulty in automatically
returning mail such as that from Milton Mueller below, to the sender?

Perhaps the experts on these lists can propose a solution.

Best regards
Patrick Corliss