Re: [ga] Speaking Out

Patrick and all,

  Your correct IMHO on this issues Patrick.  The same is true for
the ICANN BoD, as they are not representative of the Stakeholders
At-Large.  The same is true of the NC, as they are not representative
or the DNSO participants/interested parties.  The same is true of
most of the DNSO Constituencies as well for the same reasons.
WIPO is not representative of Domain Name holders or TM
holders either, therefore the CURRENT UDRP is not legitimate.
Need I go on???

Patrick Corliss wrote:

> On Sat, 30 Jun 2001 04:23:58 -0400, Peter de Blanc wrote:
>
> > Finally, I am a member of the GA, and have as much right to speak (post)
> > here as anyone.
>
> Hi Peter
>
> Quite right.  Thank you.
>
> I do not necessarily support or oppose Danny's onlist proposals and
> my reticence should not be interpreted, or misinterpreted, as support,
> opposition or otherwise.  It should, if anything, be taken as a sign that
> Danny has not consulted with me prior to floating his ideas.
>
> Neither am I saying that he should although it would be pragmatic.
>
> In this case I agree with Peter's comments.  My view is that that the few
> people who have posted to UDRP (including me) are not representative
> of the GA as a whole -- the "Greater GA".
>
> Best regards
> Patrick Corliss

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827