[ga] Speaking Out

On Sat, 30 Jun 2001 04:23:58 -0400, Peter de Blanc wrote:

> Finally, I am a member of the GA, and have as much right to speak (post)
> here as anyone.

Hi Peter

Quite right.  Thank you.

I do not necessarily support or oppose Danny's onlist proposals and
my reticence should not be interpreted, or misinterpreted, as support,
opposition or otherwise.  It should, if anything, be taken as a sign that
Danny has not consulted with me prior to floating his ideas.

Neither am I saying that he should although it would be pragmatic.

In this case I agree with Peter's comments.  My view is that that the few
people who have posted to UDRP (including me) are not representative
of the GA as a whole -- the "Greater GA".

Best regards
Patrick Corliss