Re: [ga] UDRP Task Force Member

Dear Mr. de Blanc,

Mia Culpa,

My mail to and concerning you was beyond good behavior.  Your gentlmanly
response here is a fine example of how to lead by example.  While some may
disagree with you on an issue or two, and I stand by the concepts I wrote
just not the manner, we should never discount your integrity and dedication
to the betterment of the Internet.

For any who do not know, Mr. de Blanc is a hardworking and dedicated member
of the ccTLD community who has taken on countless undesireable tasks out of
honor and servitude.  As I have said he is a leader by example with quiet
dignity.

Sincerely,
Eric