Re: [ga] UDRP Task Force Member

Peter and all assembly members,

  I understand that Peter.  The problem is that that rarely ever happens,
and certainly not with regularity.  If those lists were not closed, of
course
this would not be a problem.  Hence the "Meaning" of my response below...
It is also a very poor demonstration of the use of the Internet and
specifically a mailing list discussing these important subject areas....

Peter de Blanc wrote:

> Jeff-
>
> The suggestion was to get a member of each constituency to post to their
> 'closed' list- just to increase awareness of the nomination.
>
> peter

Jeffrey A. Williams