Re: [ga] closure of idno list?

On Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:07:31 +1200, you wrote:

>At 03:16 28/06/01 +0000, david@farrar.com wrote:
>
>>The challenge we have is who is willing to pay for the hosting charges?  I'll
>>certainly contribute some but not in a position to put in $200 a year by
>>myself.
>
>Sorry to hear that.
>Then perhaps for the meantime the IDNO should make do with a free
>yahoogroups list, until it is incorporated and has a treasurer who can
>collect and account for the membership fees and re-imburse out-of-pocket
>expenses.

A good idea if needed.  However I am pleased to inform those who are
interested that Steven Heath had the excellent idea of asking ISOCNZ
(dot NZ managers) if they would be willing to host the IDNO lists for
gratis.  There hasn't been a formal response yet but at this stage it
looks likely the ISOCNZ Council will agree to this as they operate
their own mailserver.

Hopefully we can get this done upon my return from overseas in  the
week after next

DPF
--
david@farrar.com