Re: [ga] closure of idno list?

At 03:16 28/06/01 +0000, david@farrar.com wrote:

>The challenge we have is who is willing to pay for the hosting charges?  I'll
>certainly contribute some but not in a position to put in $200 a year by
>myself.

Sorry to hear that.
Then perhaps for the meantime the IDNO should make do with a free
yahoogroups list, until it is incorporated and has a treasurer who can
collect and account for the membership fees and re-imburse out-of-pocket
expenses.

I'm still paying for the hosting of the website at
www.democracy.org.nz/idno/  (around NZ$405).

Better take further idno organizing offline here in the GA.  idno-discuss
members here on the GA list who want to help paying bills, please contact
me or David.

--Joop--
Founder of the Cyberspace Association.
Former bootstrap of the IDNO (www.idno.org)