Re: [ga] closure of idno list?

> Due to my own recent connectivity issues, I was not aware that someone had
> shut down the idno list.  Was this action taken as a result of a formal idno
> decision?  Who is/was the list manager?  Can anyone offer an explanation as
> to why the list was closed?

No one at all has decided to shut down the list.  Actrix who host the list shut
it down as no one had paid the bill.  The bills were not going to me even
though I was the temporary list owner.  I am not sure who had been receiving
them.  I was unaware the list had been closed down until Joop e-mailed me and
aksed why it wasn't working.  I checked and indeed it wasn't so I asked Actrix
and they said no-one has paid the bill.

The challenge we have is who is willing to pay for the hosting charges?  I'll
certainly contribute some but not in a position to put in $200 a year by myself.

DPF