Re: Re[2]: [ga] Delay

Just not to add delay to delay, can't we throw in names of potential
candidates on the list?
We may have consensus on a name, and proceed "by acclamation" without the
need for a formal vote.
All considered, we are seeking somebody not for a "power" position, but to
do some work. This may substantially reduce the number of volounteers.

Regards
Roberto