Re: [ga] Delay

Danny and all assembly members,

  The reference (URL) you provided does not indicate what the nature of the
delay is.  Do you know what that delay is due to?  If not, is it possible
for the GA start the nomination process here?  Please advise.  If so,
why not just call for nominations now?

Danny Younger wrote:

> Dear members,
>
> Please be advised that we have encountered an unexpected delay regarding the
> nomination of a GA representative to the NC's Review Task Force.
>
> The explanation for such delay may be found at
> http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/council/Arc05/msg00473.html
>
> I would appreciate any comments, thoughts, suggestions on this topic.

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827