Re: [ga] RE: Re[2]: [ga-roots] Re: ICANN Policy -- revised version

Dassa, do you have any idea how many roots and TLDs there are
right now?  Do you know how many online registration systems are
in place and how many of the TLDs are represented in them?
There will be a rush?  The rush is on - big time.

On 17 Jun 2001, at 15:21, Dassa wrote:

> [...]

~ Leah G ~