Re: [ga] [Clarification] DNSO GA Chair Employed by Register.com?

YJ and all assembly members,

  I believe what Derek is eluding to here is that he believes, as I understand
it, that Danny in Stockholm was not exactly straight forward with Derek
with respect to his interest in the DNSO GA and his current employment
situation.  As such, I can understand Derek's dismay and concern.

  None of this is to say that Danny is not a good or adequate
Chair of the DNSO GA.  I think he is personally.

YJ Park wrote:

> Derek,
>
> I have known him since WG-Review process.
>
> We once held a teleconference on January 23 or so.
> When we were waiting more people to join the teleconference,
> he told attendees he was working at Register.com especially at night.
>
> > I have posted several messages in support of Danny following my meeting
> him
> > in Stockholm because I believed his participation in the ICANN process was
> > nobel effort.  I don't know what to think about the GA Chair now or his
> > motives.
>
> Whose effort is noble and whose not?
>
> Thanks,
> YJ

Jeffrey A. Williams
E-Mail jwkckid1@ix.netcom.com
Contact Number:  972-447-1800 x1894 or 214-244-4827