[ga] Also - Re: DNSO GA Chair Employed by Register.com?

I need to mention that Danny did indicate to me that his baby bow business
was an online business, however, he emphasized to me that this was the
extent of his association with any Internet business.  Danny should have
mentioned to me that he was employed by Register.com.  I must say that I may
have misunderstood him.

Another point is that Danny did mention his association with Register.com in
a post to the GA forum.  I was not aware of the post until now.
http://dnso.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-nominations/Arc01/msg00003.html

I have posted several messages in support of Danny following my meeting him
in Stockholm because I believed his participation in the ICANN process was a
nobel effort.  I don't know what to think about the GA Chair now or his
motives.

Derek Conant
DNSGA President and Chairman