Re: [ga] Also - Re: DNSO GA Chair Employed by Register.com?

On Fri, 15 Jun 2001 07:17:53 -0700, Derek wrote:

>Another point is that Danny did mention his association with Register.com in
>a post to the GA forum.  I was not aware of the post until now.
>http://dnso.dnso.org/clubpublic/ga-nominations/Arc01/msg00003.html

Danny declared his relationship with register.com when he was
nominated as is appropriate.  While personally I had not noticed that
myself it is only my fault for not reading his bio statement more
closely, not his.

Incidentally even if I had known it wouldn't have changed how I voted.

DPF
--
david@farrar.com
ICQ 29964527