Re: [ga] DNSO GA Chair Employed by Register.com?

Dear Derek,
I cannot yet again be labelled a pro-Danny :-). As it is not easy to
respond such legitimate mail as yours: so I hope Danny will accept that I
prompt the following comment.

Danny never hidden he had several different jobs [he detailed] before
creating his own company with his wife and he is moonlighting at Register
Inc. in no politically involved position. Jeff is not disclosing anything,
just alluding to Danny's candidacy presentation.

Several praised Danny for his contribution in Stockholm. Myself I never
faught Danny for what he is but for his present style, IMHO detrimental to
the GA and to himself. He will be someone to count with, once he has found
his Chairman style (not easy as yourself discovered it this week ;-) ).

Would Registers Inc. take notice of such an employee and promote him, this
would be a good point for them and I would certainly not object. Would
Danny have this possiblity or others in mind this would certainly be a plus
in my mind. Would him personnally share Registers points of view as a new
comer learning a new trade through his colleagues at Registers, this would
seem natural. I note that Danny's style seems to have "improved" a lot
since Stockholm: experience are the mistakes of cute people having memory
and the people he may share them with.

Ambition is far more secure a mobile and an agenda for one person's
partners than nobility. Danny never hidden his position: I am sure would it
substantially change he would let it us know (it is his interest). With any
ambitious and capable man, the concern is more the target than the current
alliances.

BTW I am quite interested in learning that you are an owner in DNs and
ISPs. We all have our interests and ownerships, and we are all grown boys
with our agendas. This is what makes the GA interesting as Marilyn
explained it yesterday. But knowing better each other helps a more
efficient debate.

Cheers. Jefsey