Re: [ga] Re: [ga-sys] British Privacy Laws

on 6/12/01 4:25 AM, William X. Walsh at william@userfriendly.com wrote:

> Hello Joanna,
>
> Welcome back to the GA list.

William, the only game I'm willing to play with you is the killfile game.
All the points you raised have already been answered fully on the ga-sys
list for all to see. Reposting these comments from one list to another, in
some sort of circular game, is not very clever. I do not know anybody who
takes kindly to being played for a fool and deliberately wasting a person's
time usually leads to rejection. Welcome to my killfile.

Regards,
Joanna