[ga] Achieving Some Work-Output

On Mon, 11 Jun 2001 23:42:05 -0700, William X. Walsh wrote:

> I advocate the dissolution of the lists because they serve no purpose
> but segregation and division, and do not contribute in any substantive
> way towards progress.

Hi William

Thank you for your clarification.  Could I ask you whether you see a place
for working groups with the General Assembly?  Or do you see the whole
thing as a single "chat room" as Eric has called it?

Personally I would like to achieve some work-output.

How do you think this would best be achieved?  I'd value your opinion.

Truly ;-)

Best regards
Patrick Corliss