Re: [ga] Individuals' Constituency Task Force Member

Darryl and all assembly members,

  I agree, surprisingly enough with Darryl here.  Although Joop
has been very diligent in his efforts to get a Individual
Domain Name holders constituency formed.  I believe to
just appoint Joop or anyone else would not be appropriate.
And election should be held for this position IMHO as
well....

  THere are a number of other GA participants that have in no
small way worked hard to get an  Individual Domain Name
holders constituency formed that would make excellent
candidates for this position that deserve our unbiased
attention and consideration.