Re: [ga] dot org

to all.
I said I was candidate to manage .org when we discussed plan B.
This obviously meant that us all, the individual and non-profit .org
DN holders from this list could associated together to assume the
management of our TLD. I feel we are grown boys enough.

I therefore propose we incorporate .ORG as a formal non-US
association under temporary articles (Secretariat can do that in a
few hours and for $35 : the world@wide foundation can foot that bill).
Every Member of the GA (i.e. from each constituency starting with
NCDNHC) owning or controlling a .org DN would be a Member. We
would then elect a temporary board and the ga-org ML would be
acting as the Members Assembly.

This way we would discuss the project as a real issue we would
bid for. As an advisory assembly we would talk with more authority
from our experience of our real project.

Marc Shneider has already set-up a site to defend our interests as
.org DN holders. May be this site which had a real success might
be a site for such a project?

Jefsey