Re: [ga] Splinter groups

Dear Derek,
We are in agreement on that. And I like the word "splinter group"
since they told me that SIG was pejorative in US language.

The point is the origine, rules and nature of the the s.g. Self
creation, open management and consensual uncovering
oriented - as I stand for - or directed creation with imposed rules
to support a pre-determined position as Danny made it?

Jefsey