Re: [ga] Splinter groups

Gee!  I need real help with my Frenglish !!!

Do you folks have a word left to define a dedicated group of
any size gathering friendly or by interest on a subject aside
a main assembly. Please do not come with Center of Interest
since it does not take off or with constituency since it has a
lot of pejorative or funny possible misunderstandings in other
languages.

Jefsey