Re: [ga] Perspective

Joop,

I don't think it is easy for either Markle or Salzburg Seminar to modify the
rules: if they decided to put some money in support of the Non-Commercial
companies, they cannot change it half way.
I assume they are also monitored and scrutinized, and cannot bend rules,
even if a strong case is built.
Maybe we should build the case for the next year's budget.
But my preferred choice is to do some fundraising within the GA.

Regards
Roberto