[ga] Re: UPDATE: Open Mic Period Rescheduled to 6/4/01 9AM

News from Ben, that there will be a chance to submit comments tomorrow (see
below).
My only comment, besides the compliments to Ben + the Berkman Center for a
job well done once again (that I have seen this time from the other side of
the Web camera), is that when addressing an international audience the US
format for dates should be avoided.
When you say "6/4/01" in the subject line, you really mean "2001-06-04", I
believe ;>)

Regards
Roberto