Re: [ga] With all due respect Mr. Froomkin

Hi Michael

"The DNSGA is a Nevada not-for-profit corporation with offices in
Washington, DC, Buenos Aires AR, Sydney AU, Vancouver BC, Paris FR,
Frankfurt GR, Hong Kong, Narita JP, Riyadh SA and Oxfordshire UK. The DNSGA
currently has less than 1000 members of which most are not categorized and
their associations and specific interests have not been identified which
contributes to the DNSGA's immaturity."

http://www.icannwatch.org/comments.php?op=showreply&tid=398&sid=189&pid=397&
mode=&order=&thold=#398

If Derek Conant would be kind enough to provide me with the address of his
office in Sydney, Australia, I would be more than pleased to pay a visit.  I
am sure we could have a nice chat about the interesting similarity between
his name DNSGA and that of the DNSO GA.

In fact, Jefsey Morfin or Elisabeth Porteneuve might like to call into his
office in Paris, France.  The Vancouver office is probably near Joe Baptista
or Gary Osbourne.  Funny thing, I'm sure we have friends in all of those
great cities.  I still have family in the UK and I'm going there later on
this year.  And I always wanted to visit Oxford University.

Perhaps, Derek had better let us have the addresses of all of his offices !!

Best regards
Patrick Corliss